Thursday, December 17, 2009

#174 -

Woke up to a bad dream last night.

Got my face filled with tears and my pillow wet because of it. Woke up startled because I cried till I can't breathe. Like wtf right. ZZZ.

It's not regarding what I blogged about yesterday though. It's something regarding Taekwondo. LOL. -.-

***

Happy birthday to Asaph, JeanLe, YuXuan and Zenden, and ME! :D
First person to wish me a Happy Birthday is none other than LynetteLove!
Thanks my dear dear dear friend!
I love you! (cozy)

Don't worry Babi!
I love you too! :D
I know you're overseas and got your reasons for not being able to sms you.
You told me before and I understand!
11 years plus of friendship is super long and nothing is ever going to change the fact! (cozy)

Received messages/calls/wallposts/tags from people I didn't expect.
Thanks for your care and concerns.

I learnt something yesterday.
How expectations can be deadly.
And also to APPRECIATE those who really care and heck all those who don't. :)

To those who care, I thank you for your care and am really touched by what you all have done.

Sakae Sushi Buffet with The (Doh) Bitches tmrw, it would certainly be love.♥ ♥
I miss them so much! :D

Knowing that he will be coming back tonight and the stuff he left in the locker are the only things that distract me from being sad.
Receiving his sms is a reassurance that no matter what happens, everything WILL be alright in the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.