Saturday, December 26, 2009

#180 - Christmas Celebration

Note: Photos are not clear since they're being enlarged and also taken with a pathetic 2mp camera phone.

As mentioned 2 entries earlier, I celebrated my Christmas with the family from my father's side at my uncle's house.


The jacuzzi pool at the front porch.


Caught a photo of my grandfather lazing around at the front porch. :D

And to cut a long story short, we had BBQ.

I didn't take a lot of photos though, because the whole time I was busying BBQ-ing the food and not to mention being the first few to eat them. And when I looked at the photos I took in the end, I realized I only took photos of the preparation, everything before the start of the BBQ. (doh)

So many food to BBQ..
CP Brand Honey Chicken Wings (mmm), Hotdogs, Onion Cheese Hotdogs, Sambal/Butter/Black Pepper Prawns, Sambal Fish, Sambal Cuttlefish, Super Spicy but Delicious Otah, Satay, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Sweet Buttered Corn and last but not least, Marshmallows!

Just recalling what we had for dinner last night is enough to make my mouth water. And I had super mega loads of helpings since I was the one at the portable BBQ pit.

Not forgetting cooked food like Fried Rice and Fried Beehoon and fruits like Watermelon.

FAT FAT FAT OMG.


Preparing to start the fire for BBQ. (Of course there's a metal grill for the BBQ pit, not the small one up there, we just remove the grill to start the fire first)


The metal grill.


Part of the food.


While some people start the fire...


Some skewer the prawns...


Some cut the watermelon...


While someone took a photo of her blood-red nails! HEHE! (pardon the blurry shot, I was in a rush after taking this photo since some people need my help)

-FAST FORWARD TO NIGHT-TIME-


I like the first photo! :D

Walked home with my family since our house is just like a 7mins walk away. (7mins seems weird I know, but putting it as 5mins seems very fast, and 10mins seems too long)


And me likey this neonORANGE watch which my aunt gave (even though I doubt I will wear it)! :D


Posing with my brother and my watches! His is nice too! (woot)

Okay lah, I think I updated enough!



Next entry will be most probably about cousin dinner next Monday at Eighteen Chefs!

Till then, goodbye.

I LOVE PHYSICS! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.