Thursday, December 31, 2009

#183 - Presents

Some birthday presents came late! :D
ORANGE Nalgene Waterbottle from my brother! :D
ORANGE night lamp with card in written in ORANGE ink by Shimin! :D
Cute Photoframe FILLED WITH 20 PHOTOS WE TOOK TOGETHER, ranging from 2 or 3 years ago till recent (omg so thoughtful) by 2 friends who want to protect their identities on this blog. :D

Thanks lovelayes! :D

Last but not least, I got a dress for myself while shopping at 313@Somerset with my cousins the other day.
Quirky design of Hula&Co. bag with long handles so that one can wear it like a handbag. ;)
Got this dress at a very affordable price! :)
2 colours to choose from, navy blue and white.
Very hard to make a decision and I got this in the end! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!
In less than 11hours time, it will be 2010!
May all around me celebrate or welcome this new year with happiness joy love and laughter! :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.