Wednesday, December 30, 2009

#182 - New Year Resolutions for 2010

Okay I know I said before I am going to blog about the dinner with my cousins.

But! I still have not gotten the photos from my cousin yet so instead of blogging about that, let's talk about something else today.

Yes, and in 1 day plus time, 2009 is ending and we are going to welcome year 2010.

Have you made your New Year Resolutions yet? :)

Looking at my 31dec2008 entry, I can't help but laugh at my resolutions.

Here's what I typed:

New Year Resolutions for 2009
- Find a rich, tall and tanned boyfriend
- Grow taller
- Be slimmer
- Avoid oily and fried stuff
- Eat more veggie
- Cut down more on intake of red meat
- Be more focused on studies
- Stop peeling my skin
- Save more money $$$
- Learn something new
- Do something meaningful like be a volunteer etc

Funny much manz. And looking at the list, I realized I only fulfilled a few. :(

But, *self-comfort* at least part of them are fulfilled. :D

Today my aim is going to set New Year Resolutions, and I am not going to type the same resolutions as last year.

New Year Resolutions for 2010
- Everyone around me to be healthy and happy
- Study hard for A Levels
- Stop getting distracted by the smallest things ever
- More happiness, less sadness
- Help the disabled/elderly if I can
- Get a job after A Levels to earn money for shopping
- Control my diet so that I won't be fat for Prom (haha)
- Be more persistent in pasting double eyelids stickers (no one makes this type of resolution I know)
- Meet-ups with Primary School Besties and Secondary Clique
- To live everyday meaningfully and not waste it all away

Okay lah, I feel so 'greedy' for making so many New Year Resolutions for the new year manz.
But I will try my very best to fulfill every single one and make them come true! :)

Reason for blogging this a day earlier is because I might be out welcoming 2010 tmrw and have got no time to blog!

Will update this blog of mine soon with lotsa photos!
Till then, enjoy your stay here and click ads/tag/like my entries! :D

I am not prepared for 2010 to come actually.
J2. Studies. A Levels.
Are you up for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.