Sunday, January 10, 2010

#189 - School Reopen

School reopens officially tmrw!

I am half excited and half sian. :(

Excited because:
  • I can gossip and chat and talk whatev shit under the sun with The (Doh) Bitches again. Yes they never fail to make me smile/laugh. Helps me burn calories. :D
  • I can see my class again, okay, not really that attached to 09S22, but can see people like Mama and Koala all these. :D
Actually nothing much leh, mostly on catching up with loves! Hmm.

Sian because:
  • I have to see Mr Sin's face this year. No offence, but he lied and cheat my feelings. Scratch that, it sounds wrong. He told us he most probably won't be teaching us this year lor. :(
  • My school has got a new principal and she doesn't allow the girls to wear FBTs at all (eew to JJ's shorts) and also, we have to wear uniform on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday now. (eew to JJ's uniform)
  • I have yet to revise for most of the topics for J1.
  • I am not ready for J2.
  • I am not ready for A Levels. 295 days to it leh, not even a year canz. T.T
  • I think I am gonna die of stress.
Ratio of 2:6, ie. 1:3.
OMG my life sucks please.

I can't wait for this week to be over.
I am sure it will be alright next week. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.