Monday, January 11, 2010

#190 -

First day of school and I received so many 'welcome' gifts. Haha. :D

Cute face on the card, love the eyes! :D


Snowman snowglobe from Lynette for Christmas! :)

This super cute peas in the pod handphone accessory from Jiawei who bought it from China. :)
You can press the peas out. :D


A goodluck charm from Min Sunn who got it in Yunnan, China, for everyone in the class, which we kept on ringing during the first 2 periods in school today. :)


Something from Raine, evidence shows that she loves me, look at how many times she wrote my name. :D


A cute little mouse keyring souvenir from Raine from Langkawi. :)

And since I posted up most of the gifts I received, I figure I might as well blog about what Raine gave me for Christmas this year.

Let me warn you first, it's totally unexpected.










She gave me...














































































A teapot set!

Idk how to react. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway, the green bits that look like cracks are not cracks. LOL.

***

So all in all, first day of school was okay! Just hope that tmrw will be over soon and I'd be a happy girl again!
Kthxbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.