Tuesday, January 19, 2010

#193 - I Miss You


Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've last seen them or the amount of time since you two have talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing that they were right there with you.

Hello world, I am so freaking tired these days. I have no idea why though.
Just feel sleepy in class and want to sleep but I know as much as I want to, I won't sleep one. -.-
This is so not me, yuck!
Hope that feeling goes away soon.

Anyway, I just found out that my nose can choose where it wants to be runny.
It likes the AIR-CONDITIONED ROOMS most particularly.
Tsktsk, I will go pop some pills meant for runny nose later.
Hope it makes me drowsy as well so that I can sleep better.
HAHAHAHA!

PS: I hate it when you feel a sneeze coming, but it just didn't come.
The feeling sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.