Friday, January 22, 2010

#194 - Long John Silver

Since I signed in Blogger to edit some stuff, I figure I might as well update this blog of mine with photos taken today. It's super mega loads of them, taken because lessons ended early (12.30) today and then when Raine and I headed for YewTee on the way home, we chilled at LJS till 5pm.


You'd be thinking what we were 'busy' doing during these 4 hours.

Well, we camwhored. Plus did some lame ass video on Raine twitching her nostrils. Seriously, how no life can we get?

Some photos are not that clear because I used my secondary camera to take the photos.


 *thinks of xiao tai yang*


Explored the negative + negative = positive effect. :)


 Wanted: Real life Babi, Dead or Alive.
Reward: $1

 Yay I got longer eyelashes than Raine! Hahah. :D

 Act skinny.


Moving on to items.

We suddenly got the idea of making a video of me being the news reporter and Raine being the person being interviewed.
I am supposed to interview on her talent of being able to twitch and expand her nostrils, like wtflol right! Haha, super no life canzxzxzx.
We even had 'props' plus impromptu scripts! :D



Omg, all of you readers must be thinking we seriously got nothing better to do.
Yes, we seriously got nothing better to do.
HAHA.

Sadly the video we took cannot be uploaded here since Blogger takes such a long time to load.

Left LJS soonafter the video taking. :)

Okay, I've updated!
Counted okay, even though it's like mostly pictures and so little words.
But it's better than nothing, yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.