Friday, January 29, 2010

#196 -

Hello. I know it has been a long time since I last blogged, but I have got my reasons. This week is such a busy week and finally Friday arrived and I've got time to sit down and really type a few words here to entertain some bored people reading this entry right now.

Okay, seriously, it is now only Week 3 of J2 and I am starting to feel the stress already. I am so scared that I will not be prepared for the A Levels. Sobz. Is it normal?

Am I panicking too early? It might not be good you know. :(

Anyway, I am finally glad this week is almost over. It was such a sucky week, not that I had any weeks which were better. :/

Next week is gonna be worser, with 3 tests, Physics (50% to Progress Report = Die), General Paper, Paper 2 (Just let me pass it) and History (which I am not really sure about what to study). Sian to the max, hopes next Friday arrives faster, because it's JJ night! :) :D :) :D

Yay! Gonna gatecrash and dance and sing and scream and go mad with the J1s! Woot, I can't wait. \m/

Oh, and today I finally took a break from the real world and went to Bugis to have Seoul Garden with The (Doh) Bitches and then finally had retail therapy at the shops there! :)

Our lessons ended early and we had to wait till like 1pm then we can leave school. And so guess what we did to kill time? We walked around the track super mega slowly, at such a timing where the heat waves are so extreme. And then when we are at 3/4 of the track, we stopped to check the time at the school clock. It showed 12.56pm. And so I was like saying to wait till we see the minute needle move till we continue walking and then towards the direction of the school gate. (Doh) manzxzx, we 3 looked like retards stopping in the middle of nowhere on the tracks with the scorching heat and all staring at the minute hand of the clock. Like who in the world does such stuff! What turf. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh and I miss the Seoul Garden so much! The marinated chicken, the tomyum soup, the fun in cooking. All these. NO. Not the chicken smell after one left Seoul Garden though. I will never work at Seoul Garden, I think I might hate chicken after that. Haha, and we had lots of fun taking funny photos and laughing together. :D

It has been a long time since I last did them, ie. eat good food and shop for clothes/shoes. I am happy but tired. :)

Speaking of clothes/shoes, I got myself a dress (could have got more, but either I was too indecisive/there was simply too many people and I can't be bothered to queue in the line to try on the clothes and buy them) and a pair of black wedges. Lynette got herself a dress and Raine got herself a Minnie Mouse handphone pouch, red-hair clip on extension, heels and a top for her Mum. We're all happy! Yay! :D


By the way, I am still thinking of the $22 dress. :F

Okay I think I've typed lots of stuff already, photos taken today with The (Doh) Bitches are still with Lynette. So we shall all wait and see!

Eh Nuffnang, I blogged already hor! Give me my advertisements quick! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.