Friday, February 5, 2010

#197 -

I don't feel like blogging. I have lost the touch. :(

But here I am again, blogging just to get moolah for Nuffnang. Call me moneyface. :)

Haha, TGIF TGIF! The tests are all over! YAY!

Physics test today was sort of a killer. I totally didn't know how to answer the Gravitational Field question. Thanks goodness I am not alone. :P

Hmm. What else? Yup! I wanna complain here, please ignore this whole chunk if you are too lazy to know the details.

Here goes:
So it happened that Raine and I were walking to the Boon Lay Mrt Station to board the train when a very fierce woman in her late thirties/early forties approached us to ask for donation. And usually when one asks for donation, they would be polite in their tone right? Not this woman! She was practically shouting and ordering Raine and I! We got so scared! She said somewhere along the lines how unkind we were not to donate (we attempted to walk away) and then grabbed the disabled person's arm and told us how the person's pay was low and told us to donate $2 to buy one freaking small card!

Nehneh! Raine and I were in uniform and we were like wtf. And her tone was so fierce that we too did not dare rebuke her. Sobz, I regretted it lor. And so Raine and I paid $1 each to get one freaking small card! Nehneh, sure hope that the donated money goes to the disabled person's pocket, not the woman's one! May Karma befall on her!

Raine and I tried to look on the bright side by telling ourselves we've done a good deed. LOL.

And I went to catch Edge of Darkness just now. Was a so-so movie only. Half the time the actors were mumbling and since there were no subtitles, I don't really get what they were talking about. Haha, how NAISE. (Y)

And now I am at home eating my fish curry noodles with egg for dinner. :)

And thinking of how to stuff the amount of homework required to be completed during the weekends.

- GP Question (somewhat like AQ)
- Chemistry Nitrous Compounds Tutorial
- Maths 68 Questions of Integration (I did like until 51)
- Maths Differential Equation, 13 Questions (I'm 2/3 done, with blanks here and there)
- Maths Probability Tutorial
- Physics Superposition Tutorial
- Study for Chemistry Carboxylics and its Derivatives test
- Study for GP Essay Test

BOOMZ.

Aiya, I think I blogged enough (words) already? Will blog soon with photos k? Check out this space soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.