Sunday, February 21, 2010

#206 - Last Time

I was looking through my stuff just now and I found so many things, ie photos from the past (like primary school days) and those NAPFA, kNOw drugs badges and old old old phonecards and many more!

Let's see!

 (Some of) My NAPFA GOLD badges collection.

 *chest raised up to 2 times of its original height and starts waving* Hahahahaha!

 Phonecards! Like who still use them nowadays?
I've collected like 30, it used to be a hobby of mine last time.
I even have tradings with my fellow classmates! :)
Gah, miss those days!

I submitted this chinese composition to the 小白船 sector in the Chinese newspapers and I received a $10 cheque for it. See my chinese name up there! :D

And Raine, I found this thing while browsing through all my old stuff and guess what I found?

 A Mickey Mouse chop or should I say chops since there are 3? Hahaha.


Okay lah, nothing much actually!
I will upload those primary school photos another day perhaps!
Haha, toodles! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.