Sunday, February 21, 2010

#207 - Hauls

It's seldom I blogged twice a day! But I figure since I seldom update, I shall just update more to pay back? Hahahahaha.

Actually I've got like nothing to blog about, just like to snap photos of random no link stuff that usually no one bothers to read about. I don't really like to camwhore so it's kind of hard to see photos of my face appearing big big on my blog so too bad. *thinks of Lynette's blog*

Plus I seldom take photos these days, no chance to do so and I never go out, even if I did, I also never take photos one, so yeah, that basically explains why I am always taking photos of random no link stuff.

So today I am going to blog about some of my hauls. Skip the entry if you're already dozing off. :)

 Guess what?

 I can has new bag!!

 New belts!!

 And 2 packets of Indomie! *slurps*
Cheap cheap, 2 for $2.50! :)

And I actually can has new Fujifilm Instax Mini 7, but the shop only has blue, I don't want. :(
I want orange (first option) or white (second option).
I will wait. :)

Before I go, I hate Chingay. How gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.