Thursday, February 25, 2010

#208 - Fujifilm Instax Mini 7

 Guess what guess what?

 My new baby! :)

I can now say:
I CAN HAS FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 7! :D

And so I mentioned 2 entries ago that I wanted to get myself that Fujifilm Instax Mini 7. I wanted it in orange or white. It happened that white was the limited edition for last year (or something like that) which means I have very little hope in getting them in the Fujifilm outlets. As for orange, it's not really that common and I've given up hope. :(

So this pretty much leaves me with the 2 choices, blue or pink. And of course, me, being not a girly girl, chose blue.

First polaroid photo using the camera! 

Sad enough, there was no one around for me to take a photo with, so I just made do with my Carebears and PatrickStar.

Ending off this entry by exclaiming again:
I can has blue Fujifilm Instax Mini 7! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.