Wednesday, March 3, 2010

#209 - Update

 The Changi Airport is really a conducive place to study.
I went there last Saturday. :)

 A look on my right.

 A look on my left, facing the carpark.

Conclusion: Next time if I am really desperate for a study place, I will go there.
Plus, they have nice nice food there!
Too bad I forgot to take a photo of it. :/

Next up, Taekwondo Gi!

Guess what?
 I am finally a black belter!!!

Okay nah, I am just joking. I got this gi because I need it for the tournament on this coming Friday.
I am doing the Koryo pattern, that is the black belt 1st dan pattern, so I have to wear the black belt gi.
So coolz please. B)

Take a look at the super chio crest! :D
And not forgetting this black belt that plays an important role in the gi as well!

There's a hole in my pocket or should I say my parents' pocket now.
This freaking black belt full gi cost me $136.
Sobz, but it's worth the investment since I am going to continue Taekwondo in the future and I won't grow anymore, thus this gi will follow me till I officially become a black-belter.

Whoohoo, can't wait can't wait. :)

Argh, the tournament is on Friday and I am feeling super nervous now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.