Monday, April 5, 2010

#219 - Sakae Sushi

Yesterday I had Sakae Sushi buffet with Raine. It has been a long time since I went there for buffet, and I was kind of looking forward to eating soba, chawanmushi and lobster salad sushi again.

I only managed to satisfy my craving for the first 2 though. The lobster salad has been upgraded to a red plate and when I ordered it, the order did not even arrive. As I was too bloated then, I decided against asking them fir it. Now I am kind of regretful. Haha.

Come to think of it, we seem to eat lesser as compared to last time. Let me show you how much the 2 of us ate.

So little for just 2 of us right? Throw face lor.

Actually I was full after 20 minutes. :X



We ordered tea as well as we were seated diagonally down where the air conditoner was blasting cold air.
Apparently there was something wrong with the hot water dispenser and we split water at the area near there. And the water wasn't even hot, it was lukewarm! Yikes! :(


Cha Soba! ♥

I miss that taste so much!
I even drank some of the salty sauce. :P


Caught Raine happily eating her Cha Soba! Haha!


Renko Chips which Raine ordered and claimed that they're nice.
Guess what?
I took a bite and they tasted like fried flour to me. :/

End up Raine was too full and she wasted 1/4 of her Cha Soba and only ate 2 or 3 of her Renko Chips.

Then it was dessert time!
Sakae Sushi did so much changes lah!
They even change the dessert too!
No more mochi ice cream. Now they have this small tubs of sherbet. :)



We could choose either chocolate or mango. And so both Raine and I got ourselves the mango-flavoured ones.



Never regret choosing Mango! It was yummy!
And don't judge the amount by the small cu p.
It's a lot inside! :D


And Lynette, Raine and I never forget you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.