Thursday, April 8, 2010

#220 - NAPFA

NAPFA is almost over for me. Managed to clear another 2 stations for today. Already completed the 3 other stations on Tuesday. So let's take a look at the results and compare them with NAPFA 2009's results.

NAPFA 2010:
Sit-Ups: 40 (A)
Inclined Pull Ups: 29 (A)
Standing Broad Jump: 196cm (A)
Sit And Reach: 62cm (A)
Shuttle Run: 10.8s (A)
2.4km: Now I am left with this and it's going to take place in the afternoon which is gonna be so freaking hot I am happy enough if I get a B. :)

NAPFA 2009:

Sit-Ups: 39 (A)
Inclined Pull Ups: 18 (A)
Standing Broad Jump: 190cm (A)
Sit And Reach: 55cm (A)
Shuttle Run: 11.2s (A)
2.4km: 14.28mins (B)

Compare! I improved overall! *self-pats on the shoulder* Now I'll just pray hard that all turns out well when I am running for 2.4km, and that nothing will screw up. Earlier this year, we had a trial 2.4km and I completed it in 14minutes and got a B. For A, it is 13.59 FYI. Pray hard man.


And not that I want to show off or whatsoever in case that's what's on your mind now, I was reading through my archives and I realized that I used to be able to do 42 inclined pull-ups in 30secs. (No link inserted, go find out if you are that free. I used to type in sucky english and I am not proud of it) My mouth is still hanging agape now. :O I mean, now I don't even have the strength to do so much at one go, I really wonder how I managed to do it in Secondary 2.


Sometimes I am surprised at the things my body can actually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.