Wednesday, May 26, 2010

#239 - Updates

I had my virgin attempt at tasting beef today.
And I didn't know I was eating it.


Apparently, this Chili and Cheese Baked Potato from Wendy's® contains beef.
Minced beef from the Chili to be exact.
I felt that something wasn't right while I was eating and told Raine to try it for me.
She said it could be beef.
I clarified my doubts with the Wendy's® workers and it turned out that I've eaten beef.

What could I do?
Anyway, it's not that I can't really eat it.
My dad is the one who doesn't allow me to eat it because of religion.
My mum doesn't even care.
I AM INNOCENT. :)

So I continued eating it until I couldn't take the taste anymore.
The potato is just too huge plus eating a lot of it makes one get sick of it. :/

After that, the sick feeling started to overwhelm me and I couldn't take it anymore.
So I ordered Frosty Float which is like any other float with soft drink.


Was not a bad choice. It managed to wash down/away the sick feeling I had in my stomach.

Raine also bought something from there.
Her Twisted Frosty which contains vanilla icecream with super crushed M&Ms.
Something similar to the Oreo McFlurry over at Macdonalds, but in a bigger portion.

It may not look appealing but I had a mouthful and it tasted pretty nice.

***
Anyway, Skittles introduced a new coloured packaging with new 2 cores flavours! :D
Other than the usual Red (Normal), Green (Sour), Blue (Tropical), Purple (Berry), Peach (Yoghurt) packagings, they have got ORANGE (2 cores flavours)!!!

ORANGE OF COURSE BUY! :D


Flavours include Melon Berry, Strawberry Watermelon, Blueberry Lemon, Cherry Lemonade and Mango Peach!

Mango Peach ones taste the nicest followed by Melon Berry!
Hate the Strawberry Watermelon ones (which I kept giving Raine) which taste so much like antibiotics I had in the past when I was sick. :/

***

Making Pink Lemonade:

A lady who was striked by lightning and survived came to our school for a talk yesterday.
She's brave and strong and persevered on despite many difficulties.
Making Pink Lemonade is a book written by her about her life before the disaster happened, and what happened after that and how she got out of this 'black' phase.
More details at the official website here.
PS: I love the webpage design. :)

We even went to have a short chat with her and took a photo.


She's 5 months pregnant currently and I am glad for her that she has a loving husband whom stood by her. :)

***


Was browsing through one of my bookshelves one day and I realized I still have 4 unread books (done reading the five people you meet in heaven)!!!
I shouldn't go to the library to borrow books anymore till I've finished reading mine! :O
And while typing this, I realize that I have had a book that is still not read by me but it's missing.
I think my mum sold it to the karang guni man or gave it to my younger cousins or something. :(

And and and, I just borrowed a Jodi Picoult book yesterday.
Lots of my friends read it and Imma try reading and see 'how it goes'.
So I will complete reading it and stop borrowing library books for the moment. :)


Hope it will be a nice read. :)

***

Early in the morning 6 plus in school, this is what I see. :)

Ending now, will update again soon. Watch this space. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.