Friday, May 28, 2010

#240 - Shopping and IKEA

Shopping at Queenstown (Queenway Shopping Centre) with Mummy and Brother today.
Well, not exactly shopping...
My brother wanted to get a new pair of school shoes since he lost his in camp plus his feet keeps growing (1 month 1 shoe FYI).
I tagged along since I wanted to get a good pair of running shoes for a long time already. :)

The trip was fruitful.

Finally got my Asics running shoes! :D

I saw a peach coloured version of this but they didn't have my size. :(
My legs are mild flat, I didn't know. Haha, limited choices plus I don't like the colours for some.
I don't really care if it's the latest, it just feels comfortable to me.
Thus I settled for this.

Plus I got 2 dresses from Queensway Shopping Centre as well!
Didn't really notice them until my mum told me to see.
I have my GIRLY side tooooooooo! :)

 Love the prints! :)

Forget about getting VANS (there are so many pretty ones), I was so broke after getting this pair of shoes I can only look. Hahahahaha.

After random walkabouts, the 3 of us were pretty hungry so we settled for dinner at IKEA!

(Pardon the unclear/too bright images, we were too hungry so I snapped and ate straightafter)
Minestrone Soup and Bun with Butter.
(My brother was too eager to try it, thus the drop there)

Pasta with Tomato Sauce.
(What a plain name)

Ginger-glazed Salmon (with warm potato salad, sautéed cabbage, and steamed broccoli on the side)
(I hate the ginger aftertaste, only had a small bite)

And lastly not forgetting....


(Nope, you're wrong, it's not the meatballs)




It's...

























































































































IKEA Fried Chicken Wings!!!

(Image failed to show how good it looks)

Let me Google it...

 There you go! :D

The smell~~~~
They're just so freaking good! -nom nom nom-

If you were at IKEA just now, you'd notice that ALL the tables ordered this!
YES ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
The wings are perfectly fried! *drools*

I want to go back there again for this! :) :D

You'd think with all that food we'd be full.
Yes we were!
But we bought a hotdog bun each minutes later.

Gotta love the hot hotdog! :D

And I had a virgin taste of mustard.
It's eew, I'm never gonna have it again in my life.
It taste like those toothcare paste that the dentist plaster on your teeth before they cleanse it.
YUCKKKKKKK. D: D: D:

Byebye IKEA. :'(

Home sweet home, I is a happy girl. :) :D :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.