Saturday, July 3, 2010

#253 - Taekwondo Farewell BBQ for J2 120610

12 June 2010.

As you may notice, most of the entries now are kind of outdated because I was busy mugging for Common Test (yeah right) and couldn't possibly come here to blog.
But I wanted to blog them all here for keepsake. :)
So pardon me with the outdatedness.

***

So there was this Taekwondo Farewell BBQ for the J2 organized by Mr Lim and some of the J1s.
Place was at Signature Park, Mr Lim's house ie condo.

Met up with the rest at Bukit Batok station and then we head to the bus interchange to take a bus there.
Most of the J1s were already there setting up the fire for the BBQ and food was even ready for us.
Had some short chats with the rest and ate some hotdogs.

And this sign by the poolside got my attention.

Lol look at the first rule.
It reads, "No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk."
Hahahahahahaha!

Then we went to the Pool Room (aiya whatever you call it lah) because the guys wanted to play pool.


Okay I can't help uploading this.
YangJun had a try at Pool and he missed and I managed to get a shock of it.
So funny can!!!

I had a try at pool too.

Guess who's the 'pro-est'?
It's me actually, for getting the white ball in for so many times.
Either hitting it in or hitting it to hit others and going in after that.
It's not 1 or 2 times, it's more than 5 freaking times!!!

Omg embarrassed ttm and I kept giving my opponent (Rachel) free ball.
Haha pro right? :)

Special prize presentation for the President and Vice-Presidents. :)

And below a series of photos all with me in it going in random order.

 Sia Fong.

 Kah Mei.

 Rachel.

 Deborah.

 Lili.

 Jia Hua.

 Dennis.

 Johnathan.

 Kwai Ga.

 Hadi.

Yang Jun.

Time for group shot!!!


Okay thanks bye. :)

Next entry: Bare Your Sole event 050610.
Come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.