Monday, July 5, 2010

#255 - 09S22 Class BBQ 170610

Okay I am back to blog again.

09S22 2nd BBQ! The previous one was on 2009 and I checked my archives and realised I totally didn't blog about it. OMG WHY. :((

Anyway, back to the topic on 2010's 09S22's BBQ.

Quite sad that I didn't go with the rest to get the food, I am sure it'd be lotsa fun. Too bad I had tuition before that.

When I was there, the guys were already starting the fire and food was ready to be cooked. Helped out a little by sorting out the satays etc.

There isn't much to blog about anyway since I didn't take photos with anyone at all and was either busy BBQing or eating. :)

Zhang Cheng bought/brought VODKA.

Celebrated the June babies' birthdays as well. :)
19, 20, 18.

Okay lah, actually this entry nothing much to talk about one because I have no photos to share. :(

Anyway I felt that overall this BBQ was okay only.

I am going to say something now that may sound mean, but I don't care what you think.
I hate how some people just go to the BBQ and wait for food and do practically NOTHING.
Hey you are part of the class too and you should help out.
Stop trying to act all busy when you know you are not doing anything at all.
We are not your maids.
We don't cook food just to fill your empty stomachs.
We all paid for the BBQ.
I am not what Shazwan mentioned before last year.
"BBQ is like that one lah, everyone happy can already."
I am not so 'wide' hearted.
I don't get why some people are like that, they must have super thick skins.
You know who you are I am not stating names.

There's no free lunch in this world okay.

And I want to thank those who helped in making this BBQ a success. :)
And Mama for being the overall-in-charge and Babi for 'renting' her house for the BBQ.

Okay ranting done, shall end with a photo we took at the end of everything.


Okay thanks bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.