Friday, September 24, 2010

#284 - IKEA



 Hello lovelayes! :D
 
Went to IKEA with Lynette the other day. :)
Raine didn't join us because she was sick. :O


We headed straight to the IKEA Restaurant when we reached there because we were famished!

 -nom nom-

I had my virgin attempt on the meatballs over there.
(I got the kids set in case I cannot stand the taste)
And beef really taste ok.
I thought the smell would be overpowering but no!
The meatballs were perfect with a salty taste and I love the gravy alot!
I think I prefer the gravy than the balls!
Haha.

 I had Salmon with Potatos and Vegetables as well.
(What a boring name) 
By the way, I think this dish is not worth it.
It is too fishy (if you get what I mean).
And the sauce... *squirms*

Lynette had Swedish meatballs with boiled potatoes, lingonberry jam and cream sauce.
(What a long name)

And not forgetting...

 IKEA Chicken Wings

Super sad that I didn't really enjoy my meal because I was having a sore throat then!
Ta-paoed 2 home for my family. :)
They love the wings there too!

Anyway I felt like a canivore that day lor.
Beef pork chicken fish.
SO meaty.

After the heavy lunch/luncher (lunch + dinner), we went to walk walk a little.

 And got cheap storage boxes with orange scotch tape to hold them together because we requested for no plastic bags.

The cover is damn good ok! It serves as a fan too!
When you're hot, you just fan yourself with it.
I remember using it during Taekwondo (when I am feeling hot) since our club uses IKEA storage box to put the first aid items. :P

Can't bear to throw the scotch tape so guess where they ended up at? :)

...

My orange file! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.