Saturday, November 20, 2010

#314 - I know you want to bash me up

(Those with perfect complexion and skinny faces go away)
Let me dream cannot huh! LOL.


Wahahahaha I think I totally deserve a bashing!

 See the freaking difference?!

Now then I realised I still have a very very fat face leh! :(

BUT!
At least I 'confessed' to the editing :D

Hahah saw a blogger mentioning about this china version of Photoshop and I went to try it for fun!

Lots of cool effects and you can make your eyes bigger, liquify your face, make your skin flawless, get rid of eyebags, add fake lashes, fake eyebrows etcetc!

Damn cool and I think it's easier to use than Photoshop!

One bad thing is that it's in Chinese. :/

Don't say I never share such good stuff.
Here's the link:

Get pretty on the web now! :)

 This photo is so gonna be my inspiration to slim down! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.