Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#319 - Eyebrow Trimming and Xbox Kinect Session

Yesterday was the last paper for As.
HELL YEAH!

Whipped this up for brunch!
Then headed to school etc and took the last paper ever!

And 1hour and 15mins later, freedom is finally HERE! :D:D:D

Everything passed by so fast in the blinking of an eye.
It's the last time all of us will be in our school uniforms.


 I think I am a model student lor. :)

Anyway since prom is nearing, Raine and I decided to get our eyebrows shaved and trimmed and plucked.

But before that we had our lunch at this small Japanese eatery, Men Men Don Don at Westmall.

Such a cosy place. 


 Can't remember the Japanese name for this but it's egg onion with udon!
Raine said it's very nice! ^^

 I had Ebi *something* udon!
Love it!
The udon was Q-ie! :D

Will come back to try the don next time!

Headed back to Yew Tee Point and we met with Elaine.
Long story but she joined us to have her eyebrows trimmed as well.

First time doing trimming a bit scared and shy.
But hurts only a little.
Tolerable. :)

Was told to enter a room when we requested for the service.
Hehe like going for facial or massage like that!

 See this girl so happy, got bed for her to sleep, of course happy lah! 

Raine had her turn first while I kept myself busy snapping unglam photos of her.
The people here are friendly and they don't stop you from taking photos at all.

 
Before with super long eyebrows' hair.

The beautician finished one of her brows (her right side, left to you) and even asked me to take a photo to compare the difference! Haha so cute.

In the middle of before and after - Can you see the difference in the length and the shape?

And dang I forgot to take her after photo because straight after she was done, it was my turn already!

No photos of the procedure because Raine accidentally zoomed all the way and all the photos were either blurred or show my super big face lol.

Before with messy eyebrows and neat hair.

After with nicely trimmed eyebrows and messy hair.

I noticed that mine's a little arched on the right.
But it looks alright if I don't smile like that. *comforts self*

With Elaine and Raine with her mane. :P :)


Headed to mama's house after that to join the rest for her new Xbox Kinect! :D
It's damn cool canzxzxzx.
Better than Wii, where you still need hand-held controllers.
Kinect senses your movement and they even have a built in camera as well!
So you control the settings etc by moving your hands up down left right!


They were playing Dance Central when I came.




Lots of funny moves captured!

And there's this driving game where you imitate a steering wheel and turn your hands when you need to and Kinect can sense it and your car turns as well!
Cool right!

And there's the sports games too where all of us had a great time working out there!
I guessed I did the best at boxing.
The rest I CMI.
HAHA because boxing is just keep punching punching punching.


Alright last photo of the day because I have no more space left in my Picasa Web Album for Blogger! :(
Sian max.

Update again soon!
Till then, keep the hits coming and clicks on the ads!
Thanks and love! :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.