Saturday, May 7, 2011

#402 - Everything with Fries

(Polaroid taken with Shawn's Instax, he takes polaroids like water, lol)

Hehe yes, so I had Everything with Fries at Holland Village with these 3 people last week! :)

And omg, to think I suggested going there when I never even go to Holland V at all before.
IKR, country bumpkin.

Act smart went to Google Maps and then fail in getting the directions and had to rely on Lynette's BB to guide us to our destination.
Damn coolzxzx technology is now, can detect where we are as we walk!

Ended up being early and got Frolick!
Yummz so into froyo recently. :)

Met with Munkit and this Shawn woke up late which explains why I took many random photos below.

EwF's a small eatery with air-conditioning.
Good place to chill with a small group of friends. :)

 And Shawn finally arrived!
*Sheepish looking*

Food food food!
 One Egg Soup.
Nice when it's still hot. :)

 Mun's Spaghetti Bolognese with Salt and Vinegar fries and coleslaw for sides.
(Yupps, each course comes with 2 sides, with fries of 5 flavours to choose from and coleslaw/baby caesar)

 Shawn's Tandoori Chicken Sandwich with Curry fries and baby caesar.

 Lynette and I both got Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Sour Cream and Onion/Garlic and Herbs fries and coleslaw. 
It was dope!!! The toasted bread tastes so cheesy I love it.

However, if you realise, the fries seem to be the main course or something.
Their share of fries is damn huge I couldn't finish mine!
(Don't think that the share they give is very little, wait till you eat it)
No wonder it's called Everything with Fries! ;)

And I recommend Garlic and Herbs/Salt and Vinegar for fries!
Because they're damn nice! :)

Oh yeah, you must be wondering why I'd insert this random photo of croutons in this entry?
Lol because Shawn kept requesting for it!
Must blog here so when I read back this entry when I older, I'd remember and laugh.

So lazy to explain but he requested for 3 times for them!
And they're free. LOL.

Food's good and affordable and definitely worth a trip back! :)

And the next time I visit there, I'd definitely try the Nutella Shake!
Heard that it's not bad, didn't try it that day because I was seriously too full! :(

Headed to Cold Rock ice creamery because the guys wanted some ice-creammmmmm!


No group photos because they're all in Lynette's DSLR!
Waiting for her to blog so I can kope!

Lynette, if you're reading this, don't be lazy, update your blog so I can kope photos okay!! :D
Hahahaha!

For more photos, please view them at my Facebook photo album!

Details if you're interested (click the name for link):
Everything with Fries
40 Lorong Mambong
Singapore 277695
Tel 64633741
Fax 64633742

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.