Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#433 - Gifs with The (Doh) Bitches

Suddenly develop a love for taking continuous shots for making gifs! :D

All these were taken when I met The (Doh) Bitches for shopping last Friday!

(In case anyone's wondering why I am forever going out with them as though they're my only friends lol, let me take some time to explain. It just happens that I meet them during late June to collect my SGC and my work ended on 30June and I met them on 1July. So my entries recently are all about them. I got other friends okay, we are meeting in July. #dontwantppltothinkInofriends)

Disgusted/Twitch eyes/Twitch eyes and nostrils

Lynette got influenced and joined in the fun!

I said 'Eh let's do Cadbury eyebrows'.
An apparent #fail.

I've chikopek friends!! *rofl*

Oh My God.

It's Friday/Wow we're crazy/Hello everybody
I love this gif the most because it's the most 'natural' looking thanks to the wind which made our hair fly! :D

Wanted to camwhore but forgot my camera is still in the continuous shot mode!

Cause we were bored on the way home!
Raine is a crazy chomping monster!!!

Some funny photos from the continuous shots!
Man I love them both loadssss! 

Wait don't go yet!

Bonus gifs showcasing Raine's talent!!! :D


I laugh out loud everytime I look at these!
How not to man??

HAHAHAHA.

Will blog about the shopping date soon with tons of photos so watch this space! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.