Saturday, July 9, 2011

#435 - Shopping with The (Doh) Bitches

Ok so the other day Lynette and Raine accompanied me to SIM to submit my contract before we go shopping. (I've already requested for withdrawal of my contract at SIM yesterday because of NTU's acceptance in case you are interested to know)

(Some photos credits to Lynette)

Had Gong Cha before heading to SIM!

Winter Melon Milk Tea, looking like some moss! :S
Didn't know it won't come with pearls and feeling 'naked' drinking it, lol!

Gao dim already and then take some photos there like tourists!



Camwhored while waiting for Lynette to test her miniature effect using her camera!



On the train otw to Haji Lane!

Fish eye lens effect which I would never try in my whole life unless I get a nose job, a good one! Lol.
Lynette and Raine very brave, hahaha!

First time here!!

Typical Raine.


Walked till super hungry so Raine and I got tempted to try the cupcakes!

Raine's cookies and cream and my red velvet!

It was my first time eating cupcake and I am not sure what to expect!
But I thought that the batter for the red velvet was too moist! :(
Not worth it imo!



Not sure what red velvet is but it tasted sweet!
Mint cream tasted like cream cheese!
And the red hearts are hard and tasteless. :b

Color accent effect using Lynette's camera. :)


Chilled at Banquet.


Quite love this shot!

Took some other photos using my plain films as well, see bottom for more.

Headed to the largest f21 at Orchard Xchange! :)

Fitting room~

Got this actually-coral-but-looks-orange-toga-dress in the end! :)




Left F21 after forever and headed to Food Republic at Wisma Atria for dinner!
Super famished!!!



Polaroids and loots! :)
Used the dress as my background.







Finally done!
Blog again soon, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.