Saturday, July 16, 2011

#438 - Boon Tong Kee


A very last minute dinner at Boon Tong Kee (BTK), Bukit Timah's outlet with The (Doh) Bitches and Shawn who happened to be free since he POPed last week the other day!

I never go BTK before! #dontjudge

Yupps and so I was kinda looking forward to the fragrant pyramid-shaped rice yadayada.

Raine and I reached the place earlier and we had to wait for the other 2 to come!
And everyone in the shop was staring at us because we were the only customers then and so to avoid awkwardness, I took lots of boliao photos.

And since I took them, I shall let them appear here!


Ok stop stop.
Let me bring your attention to this.

Look at this.

How many of you have seen a waxed seal in real life before?
Well I have not.

So I was quite amazed. O.O


How many of you have received a letter sealed with wax looking so official before?
Well once again, I have never.

But this 'lucky' girl Miss Raine Ang has! *wink wink*
I'd love to go on about why she is receiving this letter and perhaps write a story (preferably a love story) about it but I got a feeling she'd whack me. :P

Ok food food since Lynette and Shawn finally arrived!


Some kailan veggies which I hateeeeee.

Half a roast chicken with potato chips at the side!

Sweet and Sour Pork Chops!

And of course, we must not forget the rice!
Yummy fragrant rice, goes best with the seasame oil-like sauce Lynette recommended.

Dessert at U.d.d.e.r.s!

Hazel's Balls (which tastes like Nutella) and Strawberry Fields!



Photos with the rest! :)

No idea what Raine is trying to do. :/



Details if you're interested (click the name for link):
18 Cheong Chin Nam Road
Singapore 599742
Tel 64632289

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.