Tuesday, August 9, 2011

#449 - Seoul Garden with The (Doh) Bitches


Seoul Garden at Clementi Mall one fine day with The (Doh) Bitches! :)


Seoul Garden now super act yi ge atas one!
The utensils all upgrade liao and the self take buffet style is now changed to the click on computer and order system just like Sakae Sushi's one.

So sad! :(



Changing to this system means less varieties also.
No more enoki. :'(

Camwhored with Raine while waiting for Lynette to arrive.
Dk why my face so cui that day. :(

Sobz sia, why my face so big I feel so motherly next to Raine. :'(

Finally the girl arrived.

Food!
Portion so small, I think they scared of wastage!


Not a very good choice to blog about food in the middle of the night even if they are raw.

Anyhow make one ice kachang dessert.
Ice so shiok! :)


Photos!
Played around with Raine's hat!
 Woo I can has huge eyes, long curly lashes and a bit of double eyelids! :D

Headed to Smoochiezz Showroom again after nom!

Following photos meant for Raine Ang, scroll down only if you're interested (in her)! :D
She wore her sailor costume that day!
Brave girl manzxzxz, I'd never do that in my whole life.






PS: Some photos credit to Lynette.

***

Happy 46th National Day, Singapore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.