Friday, August 12, 2011

#450 - A Trip Down Truss Bridge with The (Doh) Bitches Part 1

Before you start reading, click the advertisement on the sidebar, tyvm! :D

***

Oh hi, I thought I'd just do a short preview on my trip to the truss bridge at Rail Mall with The (Doh) Bitches the other day before the tracks were closed for maintenance!

Lynette's holding most of the photos so I am gonna share only a few of what I have plus gifs taken.
Once she uploaded photos, I'd kope and do a more detailed entry with lots of pictures k!!!

So meanwhile, just enjoy this short preview. :)


Not much photos in this entry, I save the best for the next entry when I've koped all of Lynette's photos.

Gifs! :)
Too bad if you're getting sick of them, looking at them cracks me up all the time!

I was testing the mode under the hot sun and you could see my hair flowing together with the wind.

Somehow I got bored and came up with this face front, tilt left tilt right thing!

Raine followed and cracked her neck in process!
I managed to capture that moment! :D

Lynette was unsure of our speed so hers was damn fast!

And so this is how we started taking gifs with this action.
Siaogurls92 doing retarded actions on truss bridge. #notawisethingtodo


Hehe okay that's all!
Update you guys again. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.