Sunday, September 25, 2011

#461 - Fun Time at SPOTLIGHT

Before you start, help me click on the adverts on the top and at the sidebar!
Thanks so much! :)

***

Dropped by Dhoby Ghaut the other day with groupmates for some project thingy for Economics of Manufacturing!

Dinner at Just Acia, gotta love the food. :)

Yums!

And for the project, we were supposed to take photos of a certain shop we chose and evaluate the way they work, how organised they are, yadayada thus we went to SPOTLIGHT!

Hehe had lots of fun fooling around with the hats and masks down there after we did serious work (must emphasise this part)!

Spammage of retarded or funny photos from here onwards! :D

Masks!
Such half face masks don't suit me. :(

Hats suit me more, I think!

I quite like this royal blue one but I see no need for me to own one!

Glitters that will stick to your fingers one. #cheapquality


This hat made Lynette and I laughed out loud with our hands shaky while taking the photos.
Seriously I laughed till I teared, gosh!


大家好, 我是来自*inserts some Chinese farm name* 的村姑。

Tell me got the 'seh' or not!
Hang the hat at the back leh, then see my 背影!!! (Y)

I have no idea why I so onzxzxz that day, I even wear this thing over my head.
See the cute mike thing I am holding on!
HAHAHAHAHA.

叫我皇上!
*inside joke*

Meh, so sad I didn't try the birthday cake hat! :(

Anyway, out of all those I tried, I love this look the most!
Ultimate one!!



















...



















Wait for it...



















...



















...



















...



















...



















...



















...





















Damn (Y) IKR! ♥
I think my eyes are trying to tell some story also!

♥♥♥

Photos credit to Lynette, Yanjie and yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.