Saturday, September 24, 2011

#460 -

Dear Diary,

Today I found out that a semi-close friend was lying to me all these while (after gathering evidence) and whatnots and still dared to claim that he/she was telling the truth. Can't believe I got angry and sad and cried (which led me to tweet so many emoish tweets, sorry to my followers) and then I am now okay, but still kind of disappointed.

"Words are said for man to hear but not always the truth... just for people to hear and people to be contented."


Trust is hard for me, it always has been.

Came across this on Tumblr:

I've come to realise that the unpredictable nature of people should never surprise us.
More often than not, we trust people and they end up abusing it to such an extent that it takes a long time to recover from it.
Truth is, putting that much trust in someone isn't fair and it's slightly irresponsible. 9 times of of 10 your relationship or friendship with that particular person you trust so much will suffer.
The point of the exercise is realistically if we treat others in the same way we would want to be treated, and don't dump some kind of unpredictable shit on them that they can't handle, then trust won't be questioned.
But in reality, what's the likelihood of this happening? For every person who may respect this, there are just as many if not more who won't.
It's just the world we live in.

So I shouldn't care right? Since the lies don't really affect me except for the fact that I've seen his/her true colours and now see the person in a different light.

I guess I shall leave it as it is and just be wary of that friend of mine.

Because I don't think I wanna lose another friend, like how I did 3 years ago.

Signing off, 
disappointedgurl92

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.