Wednesday, September 21, 2011

#459 - SHRIMS SS Extended (Girls Only)

Before you start reading, help me click the adverts, thanks and love. :)

***

Met the girls from the secondary school clique to catch up last Thursday! :)

Dropped by May's house to chill awhile before meeting the rest.
Camwhored alone because May was busy with schoolwork. :(


Scroll down fast if you hate my face, camwhored with May's iPhone while she was in the shower!
Poor her, I spammed her gallery with my face!


There's an iPhone app which imitates how an Instax works! COOL.

 Favourite photo of all gets to be my display picture for Facebook!

Okay let's continue!

Met with Shark first and then Yunhui and headed to Causeway Point to meet Sourheart and Yili for dinner at The Manhattan Fish Market.

First time dining there and tell you something!
I didn't know Manhattan was pronounced as Man-hat-n (like the tan is kind of silent) and I went to say it as Ma-Ha-Tan. Guess I sort of ignored the 'n' after Ma.


Dinner was spent with so much smiles and laughters.
Man, I really miss secondary school days real bad, where everyone was all super innocent and carefree and truly happy.


Food!

Thought the bottles were cute. Hehe.

Yummy soup of the day - Cream of Mushroom!

Chef's Favourite Grilled Catch.

Cream Chicken.

Manhattan Fish 'n Chips - Dory.

Cheese Fries.

Garlic Herb Sauce.


Then came a series of black and white photos because I love how the photos look overexposed. :)
Well, at least for most anyway.




 Second photo of me fail because I accidentally zoomed in. -.-



 Outside toilet must also take photo! 

Then the train. I is sad because my face wasn't in it, only my pants (see reflection).

 Chilled and planned when to meet again at YewTee's 24/7 Mac!


Love!







Most probably meeting them again tmrw, yay! ♥

PS: If you are wondering like me too, I have no idea why my face shape changed so tremendously in every photo. I think it's the angle. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.