Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#491 - Mint Museum of Toys Part 2

Lots of photos alert but read on if you are interested to see how Mickey and Minnie, Winnie the Pooh, Betty Boop, Barbie Doll and Strawberry Shortcake look like in the past! :)

Continuing from my part 1 where I stopped. :D


Freaky looking Snow White. D:


I didn't know the soft toy I kept since I was in kindergarten till now is called Felix the Cat!

Mickeyyyys.

Raine Ang, this is how your Minnie Mouse looks like in the past!!!

Ugly Winnie the Pooh. :/


Why so racist one!
This photo reminds me of someone I know. :P :/

Old school posters!

Look! It's Betty Boop!
Betty Boop sunburnt. :X

Look at Cinderella's eyes!!!




How Barbie dolls looked like in the past!

Cuter last time yo.

"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up. I need your loving hands to come and pick me up."

Feeling a wave of nostalgia.


HAHAHAHAHA.




Hehe and then I got something random from the shop thanks to my friend! :)
Another version's the Hello Kitty one!

Ending off here, blog again soon!
Lots of drafts! Hehehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.