Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#538 - Meet-up with The (Doh) Bitches

Finally a proper meet up with The (Doh) Bitches!
Specs on because I made my PDL before that.
Whoopie, time to learn driving!! :D


Raine was at Expo for her last paper and thus we decided to head to the East for dinner!
Rare uh!

Had Sakae Teppanyaki for the first time in my life!
Ordered the Premium Seafood Set!

Chef in action, lol!

Garlic Fried Rice! :>

Seafood and friends!

Surprisingly I was full from these only!
Next time Imma try the beef set. :)


 Night was still young and thus I suggested heading to 老伴豆花 since we were at the East side!
So off we go!!


 Finally got to try the highly raved 豆花!

It really melts in your mouth like what so many people have said, BUT I hate the lingering powdery feel. :(
I felt that it was okay only leh.
Haha, guess because it is too highly raved and my expectations got too high! :X
老伴豆花 fans are gonna argue with me already!

Blog again soon!
Till then, X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.