Friday, September 14, 2012

#564 - Food As Motivation #14 - Hot Tomato

 不知道为什么大家都看那里。。。
I think it's because I turned my phone 360 degrees to take photo and they forgot the camera will be at the other side...
Okay I just clarified my own doubt.


 Yes I know the 4 of us together is a really weird combination but the rest weren't here for the movie yet!
We had lunch at Hot Tomato while waiting for the rest to arrive!

Another restaurant striked off my F.A.M. list! YAYYYY. :D

So lazy to review so I shall just list the price and where to find it kayy! :)


Soup of the day + Garlic Bread
Sheng Long topped up SGD2.50 for these and a drink to add on to his main!

Baked Escargots (SGD6.90)

Lobster Pasta (SGD13.90)
Sirlion Steak 'N' Aglio Olio (SGD9.50 nett with free flow of drink)
Such a price for steak is hard to come by!!

As much as I may sound like a suaku, this is my FIRST time ever eating steak, thus I ordered medium well.
有点硬啊。。。

Details if you're interested (click the name for link):
Hot Tomato
1 Woodlands Square
Causeway Point #02-11
Singapore 738099
Tel 68942685

Step Up Revolution with the rest who arrived later!!

Ending this entry with a photo of how pathetic Cathay cinema is at Causeway Point now due to the renovations...

Shall blog the photos we took after the movie where we went to The Central, Esplanade and whatnots next time!

Till then, X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.