Sunday, October 7, 2012

#571 - Food As Motivation #16 - Men-Ichi


F.A.M. at Men-Ichi this time since I had cravings for ramen!

 Shoyu Tonkotsu Ramen (2pcs charsiew) (SGD12.90)
For 5pcs charsiew, it's $15.90.
Mad yummmmmsssss! :D
Love everything about it!
And if you don't already know I am not a fan of pork and can't swallow fats without feeling the urge to regurgitate but the charsiew was sooooo good I ate up the fats as well!
This says a lot mannn!

And I actually felt it was so so much better than the highly raved Ippudo/Santouka. :/

 Ajisuke Tamago (SGD1)
Added these because I super love love love them!
Runny egg yolks but cooked egg white!
Very niceeeeee. :D

Paitan Tonkotsu Ramen (5pcs charsiew) (SGD15.90)
This one also yumms!
Actually I don't know the difference between the soup base because both tasted the same to me!
But everything was upzxzxz as well!

Oh and upsize of ramen is FREEEEEE!!!

Details if you're interested (click the name for link):
Men-Ichi
1 Jurong West Central 2
Jurong Point #B1-54
Singapore 648886
Tel 67945125

All photos taken using my S3, 不错吧! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.