Monday, January 14, 2013

#588 -

Dear Diary,

I guess I was really tired today, I didn't really know what I was doing. I felt a little irritated, and sort of did something bad I guess. Now my heart hurts real bad, way worse than a heartache which I have no freaking idea why so, and now I just feel really really really mega sad. :(

I wanted to explain for my actions, but I missed the chance. Seriously, how many chances have I missed, I don't even know. And it's not even because no chance was given lehh. I suck at grabbing.

Why did it matter so much to me? Why did I constantly let such a thing affect me? Maybe the involved party didn't even care, so why do I care about how he/she feels? But all I can say is I am really feel sorry, I didn't mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.