Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#625 - Food As Motivation #24 - Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie / Bedok 85 Bah Chor Mee


Impromptu high tea at Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie after Ju Shin Jung a few hours later!
I went to Shaw Centre to collect my NTUC voucher from OpenRice and decided to pop by this place since I always see ShuLian raving about the macarons there!


We had the tea set for 2 which includes two pots of tea, 2 macarons, 4 sandwiches and a slice of cake. :)
Yeah we very enjoy life I know but it was only for that day kayy!
Now gotta save up!!


Velvet Earl Grey
Smells better than it tastes. I guess I am not really an avid tea drinker.
Can't appreciate such stuff. :P

Egg Mayo Sandwiches
Which was freaking yummy even though it's just egg and mayoooo.

Tahiti Vanilla / Fleur De Sel (which is basically Salted Caramel)

Mango Shortcake
No link to the taste but hey, I am actually quite proud I took a quite nice photo of food!!

I want to try other flavoured macarons next time! And also, the savoury items! Like the Eggs Benedict/Smoked Salmon Pasta! :D
Shall categorise this under FAM too, and will definitely add more items for review for this restaurant!

Details if you're interested (click the name for link):
Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie
350 Orchard Road
Shaw House #05-21
Singapore 238868
Tel 67355855

And then... after we walked around and window shopped in town (we didn't spend any $ on shopping, surprisingly), we trained to Bedok to eat the 85 bah chor mee.

We were relying on my dying S3's maps to walk to 85 FengShan centre.
Took us like 30mins to locate the place. I think we walked like nearly 3km to and fro, no joke.

But hey, at least I am with the right company! Y'know how some people will just start complaining and all, but NO. Raine and I were busy crapping throughout while searching for the place, so thumbs up for that! :)

And sugar cane's craving satisfied! (Y)

As quoted from Raine, it was a 'foodful' day! Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.