Thursday, May 30, 2013

#629 -

My weekends were spent with family/cousins. Love it. :)


Been craving for SHIOK!!! Maki and my cousin wanted to try it too so we dropped by Koh Grill & Sushi Bar for dinner!
Queue was quite long but we managed to get seats in a short period of time.

 1st generation of SHIOK!!! Maki (the one on top) is definitely better!
No idea why so many say the 2nd generation one is!

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar 
435 Orchard Road 
Wisma Atria Shopping Centre #04-21 (Food Republic Level)
Singapore 238877
Tel 91803805

***

And I am so happy because I finally found nice nude/cream coloured clutch (from Charles&Keith, in case you're wondering)!
Been trying to find a clutch in this colour for god knows how long!
This stock photo just does not do the colour justice, so hideous looking! The cream shade is so much softer and prettier in real life!

Perfect! Now I can match it with my girly dresses and all! :)
Shall upload photos of it if I use it soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.