Saturday, August 23, 2014

#715 - SKKU

First day of school at SKKU where we toured the place and was brought to the older sites in the school. Love how they preserve this place. It's called Seoul Munmyo and is open to the public!

I didn't really take much photos though because there was too many other students about.


Some backyard.

Myeongryundang 명륜당, some lecturer hall for Confucious teachings (correct me if I am wrong)!

Read a little online and there are also two 600 years old gingko trees in front of Myeongryundang! I guess I probably miss it.

SKKU is a lot prettier during March-April period apparently, as I saw rows of cherry blossom trees down the school's street. (Y)

Day 1 Orientation food.

Day 2 Orientation food.

We also had NANTA performance as well, which was okay to me.
Spent half the time dozing off because it wasn't that interesting! Quite a lot of people laughed though, maybe my sense of humour is different from theirs!

Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU)
Nearest Subway Station: Hyehwa Station, Line 4

We had school tour to Gyeongbokgung, the main palace during the Joseon Dynasty and also Insadong, a place known for its traditional 'style'! More on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.