Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#719 - Kang Gary / NTU FEST

 NTU Fest.

Usually I wouldn't attend such events but since my work ended early and Raine had a car, she fetched me to the place! Weeee. Actually all for the sake of seeing Kang Gary hahaha.

Well I am sure most of the people who were there went there to see him!

Desmond Tan (omg haha I typed Darren Yeo at first, then felt something was wrong, end up I got his name and surname totally wrong), one of the Mediacorp artistes was there as well. He sang 夜夜夜夜 which was good. Well, he was from JJ Talenttime! Look at him singing so 深情-ly!

Kang Gary and Jung In sang quite a few songs and it was only that day that I realised Jung In was the original singer for The Girl the Girl Who Can't Break Up, The Boy Who Can't Leave. ._.

Took quite a number of videos but the quality wasn't that good.

Here's one from my Instagram:
He walked about a lot so it was hard to get a good photo of him but here's two! HAHA.

I want to see Yoo Jae Suk somedayyy.

Ended the night w chicken rice at the place near Rochor Beancurd! 饭是有点少啊...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.