Thursday, March 26, 2015

#754 - Food As Motivation #46 - Windowsill Pies


Remember my previous entry which I said I ate a lot? I wasn't kidding. This was my third stop for that day, Windowsill Pies.

刚好 it was also located in Lavender so we headed there after that.


We ordered 2 pies to share.

Grasshopper Slice (Some mint chocolate thing) (SGD7.50) / Strawberry Lemon Slice (SGD7)

I love both the pies! Equally good.
I don't really like mint flavoured food so I was surprised this mint one tasted good. And I like the torched merigue part of the Strawberry Lemon slice.

Just chilling while it pours outside. Looking at my hair and I am so so glad I went for soft rebonding. Hahaha.

O.o - My eyes' size. OTL

LOL.


I will definitely be back for the other flavours. :)
And I love the ambience there too. Nice to sit and talk with your friends over some pies yea.

Details if you're interested (click the name for link):
78 Horne Road
Singapore 209078
Tel 9004 7827

Anyway, I said I ate a lot that day right. So yeah, after that, Yuhui left and then Zac and I went to get LlaoLlao. And then we had Astons for dinner and... I had Double chicken leh. Wts. Eat and eat and eat. Food4eva wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.