Sunday, December 21, 2008

#11 - Confession Number Two

I have something to confess:
I had (nowwhatdoyoucallthem) the 汤圆 dumplings(?) for teabreak today since it was 冬至 Winter Solstice today.

Now, what do they taste like?
Hmm, they are chewy, QQ ones and taste something like the bubble tea pearls.

What does the soup taste like?
It's sweet since pandan leaves were added as natural sweetener.

What is used to make the dumplings?
Flour, easy. Plus red colouring for the pink coloured ones. (:

And this is what you do when you are really bored.

I swear I didn't edit this photo, it just came out like that. (:

Warning: Super loads of self-shots.


















TADAH!
Actually okay okay only, only 15 shots. Can tahan right? :D

And ))))): Patrick Starfish is at Mandai Zoo now, I so wanna gooooooo. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.