Thursday, December 25, 2008

#13 - Merry Christmas

While you guys are busy celebrating christmas, singing christmas carols and eating that fat, juicy and tender turkey that came out hot, straight from the oven, I am busy too. Busy working that is. -.-

I am so sad that many can't make it for the countdown party. ):

Merry Christmas, lovelies!
Hope all of you enjoy yourselves in this day of love, peace and joy.

Anyway, I've got candycanes for the SHRIMS but how to pass it to you guys? )):

I remember at this exact day last year, we used to sing this song together.
This is dedicated for you, for the last time now.
My last ever gift to you.
Merry Christmas.

Enjoy.

This Christmas - Chris Brown


Idk what exactly is your problem.
Why are you starting to find faults with everything we do?
I don't think we did anything wrong to you.
PMS perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.