Wednesday, July 14, 2010

#259 -

10 July 2010
Took a break from the constant (trying to) study period and went out. :) Headed to Plaza Singapura and spent some time over at Daiso. There were so many people, mad squeezy and I ended up buying some unexpected stuff. Okay, not some, it's only two. I had nothing in mind while going to Daiso.

Anyway, here are the stuff I got.

 A Two Way Foot File, to remove my built up of dead/rough skin due to Taekwondo.

Okay the next item is quite useless.
But like I said in my profile, "I get turned on by anything that is bright orange and would buy stuff in that colour which I've no need for."

Which explains why I bought something that is supposed to be a pet's toy.

A pet CAT's toy.

I hate cats FYI.

But because it is orange in colour, I simply couldn't resist buying it.
Furthermore, it's only $2!!
Oh and I realized a day later that it squeaks too! Hahahahah. :D

Cute right? :D

And I got a cute ezlink card sticker from one of the shops at Plaza Singapura too! :)

Some Singtel roadshow.

And lastly, before I left, I had 5oz Peach Flavoured Yami Yoghurt! :D

Couldn't resist eating it before taking a photo. :P

13 July 2010
So it was Amir's and Priyanka's birthday and MunKit was being so thoughtful to get for the class cards to write for the two of them.

EH MUNKIT, MY BIRTHDAY 17DEC HOR, LOL!!!

Okay, I am not an artistic person, so nothing much.
But the cards became colourful thanks to the touch of my markers!
Okay, maybe only for Amir's! Hahaha.

Okay I am too lazy to continue.
Goodbye and study hard people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.