Thursday, July 15, 2010

#260 - Collon

 One of my childhood's favourites. :)

The packaging changed.
It used to look so dull and unappealing (to me).

This is the packaging in the past.

Okay there's not really much difference and the biscuits are like all in the same position but somehow the new packaging look sweeter and more pleasant to look at, no? :)

It looks friendlier to me now with the round edges. :B

I remember there was a period of time they stop selling it in Singapore (or maybe the shops I went to just don't sell it) and I got all :(.

But now I don't have to be :(, because I can find it almost everywhere!
NTUC, Titbits shops, Mini-marts, etcetera.

I love to suck on the filling inside.
Always have 'a sense of accomplishment' when I managed to suck it out. :)

Their boxes can 'latch' up one!
Say you find a little too much to finish at one go, you can latch it up first and eat them later.
So cute and thoughtful IKR! :)

I NEVER get sick of eating them.
Okay, maybe not for the Chocolate one.

I happened to read the ingredients yesterday and I found out the reason why I am so short already. T.T

Look at the second ingredient. *cough*

Eh laugh leh! HAHAHAHAHA.

Okay lame.

Anyway, other than the usual flavours of Cream, Chocolate and Strawberry, they have flavours like Lemon Butter and Green Tea too.
The Lemon Butter flavoured ones can be found in mini-marts (they're quite rare) and as for the Green Tea flavoured one, I guess you'd have to look for them overseas. Maybe Japan? :/

Lemon Butter is very nice!
A little sour which goes well with the plain biscuit!
Must go find and try it!!! :D

Last thing, I have no idea why they named it Collon.
Reminds me of Colon all the time. :/

Do you love Collon like I do too? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.