Friday, August 6, 2010

#265 - Miscellaneous

Before you start, help me click on the adverts on the top and at the sidebar!
Thanks so much! :)

***



Mummy got me these randomly!

Now I can has nice smelling hair!! :)

Speaking of hair, that day I was bored and played around with my hair.
Attempted to try a french braid.

 As compared to the one I sourced which looks so much more appealing,  I can only say I tried my best. :/

And while sourcing for the image, I found another one.

WOW. :O

 Did this in school that day. (That's Lynette in the background)
Idk what is this hairstyle called but I am sure there's a name for it. :/

***

Shall end with something cute...

Carebears!!! :) :D :) :D
So freaking cute right, with the baby in carebear costume in the middle!!
*meltz*

I only have 3 currently! :(
White and Silver Tenderheart Bear, Work of Heart Bear and Laugh-A-Lot Bear.


Do-Your-Best Bear, Good Luck Bear, Baby Hugs and Baby Hugs seem cute don't you think?
Someone get me more? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.