Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#324 - JJC Prom Part I

Hoho time to update this blog of mine and fill it with photos from Prom! This entry will not be that interesting because I am mainly blogging about the miscellaneous stuff and not on those photos taken with people that day! 

Camwhore alert! Skip this part and go below if you can't stand it!
I've warned you~







Thanks Lynette for the eye makeup and the nude lipstick!
Thanks Jia Ying for the wedges!

 Last minute painted metallic blue nails to match my dress! :)

Preparation for Prom at Lynette's house but sadly no photos were taken.
3 of us were rushing because we thought we would be late, end up reach half an hour early. -.-

Lynette's dad sent us there. :)

On the way...

Prom was at Orchard Hotel.

 I am wearing navy blue not black!!!
And if you realize, Raine and I were wearing the same dresses, just that they're different colours!

First shot was with Salai!

When we were about to enter, we still have to mark our attendance.
So stupid!

Plus we have to let the receptionists chop this for us. -.-

Table 44. What an inauspicious number!
Sat wayyyyy at the back but it was good!
This meant that the emcee won't look for us! :D



Voting slips for Prom King and Prom Queen!

Menu for the day!

Lol I was bored and hungry and wanted to try out my camera's zoom function!

Sat with the class. :)


Screens by the side to show us what's happening on the stage which is oh-so-far away.
Playing some slideshows before the whole thing started.

Food galore!

Chinese Combination Platter.
Gotta love the pipa beancurd! 

Gone in just minutes!

Braised Shark's Fin with Shredded Chicken.
I tasted more of the chicken!
Not that nice!

Sautéed Prawns with 'Kong Po' Sauce.
Super fresh and crunchy and juicy prawns!

Magician playing while we ate.
CBB with him, busy with food!
So hungryyyyyy~
Cripsy Roasted Chicken.
Love the prawn crackers more!

Entertained by Prom finalists while eating!

Steamed Seabass 'Teochew Style'.
No photos of the fish because I went to the toilet and so I koped it from Fadhilah's prom album on Facebook.

Braised Seasonal Greens with Assorted Mushrooms.
Juicy mushrooms, love the gravy!

It was Wenning's birthday that day and all of us sang her a Happy Birthday song! :)
I like her nose, so sharp!

Stewed Ee Fu Noodles with Golden Mushrooms and Conpoy.
It sucks! Not nice at all.
I think it's the conpoy! :(

Awards time and Fadli got Mr Clumsy award! 

Chilled Mango Pudding!
This stuff is good!
The best to end the Prom!
Sad enough, the helping is too small! :(


 Souvenir from Orchard Hotel!
Silver Chopsticks!
Thanks Raine for giving me yours when I lost mine!

Be back soon!
Updating JJC Prom Part II tmrw with photos I took with everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.