Wednesday, January 12, 2011

#342 - Mother Nature


There are times when I love Nature for what it is. 

Went chasing for a sunset that's so pretty it took my breath away~


It was still early then and so my friend and I head to Mac for dinner first.
And when we went out, it was almost time for the sun to set.

This super chio photo I was talking about where the sun was behind the tree. (Photo was zoomed)
I had to watermark it just in case!
Credits to my friend for taking it! ;)

And look at the sky, it's as though the clouds were doing some formation.

For me to capture the rest of the shots, I was practically running and snapping and being amazed at how fast the sun sets. LOL.


In no less than 5 minutes later, everything was gone. :(

And walking towards the opposite direction, another pretty sight welcomed us.

Candyfloss pink cloud!
Aww, I wanna nom them!

It's sad that such beautiful sights only happened once.
The next time you see it, it will be another different 'formation'.
Which is why I feel that I should capture down such pretty moments to admire!

Haha till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.