Saturday, July 2, 2011

#431 - SGC Collections with The (Doh) Bitches


Headed down to JJC last week with the girls to collect our A Levels certificates! :)
It's probably our last time there which explains why we took quite a number of photos!

When we entered the school, it was quite quiet and many students were busying studying.
It's like some walk down memory lane y'know!
With thoughts like 'I used to be like them', HAHA!

Quickly headed over to the General Office and it turns out that there were major changes to it!

Checked signed collected our SGC and sat at one of our usual spots for a while!

Camwhored with Raine using Lynette's new camera! :)


On the way out, never looking back! *cues sad music*

Okay 意思意思 take photo outside with the school crest!
We managed to include the logo in with us thanks to Lynette's new camera which has a swivel screen which means we can see the preview while we're taking the photo! :)


Didn't camwhore enough and I think we took like more than 15mins taking photos at the busstop near JJC even though we were all perspiring like madz inside.


Raine brought her instax along too! :)
Idk but Belle just looks weird right!?

I thnk all the Disney princesses look prettier from the side view!
And I just realised that we didn't take a groupshot one! :B


B&W/I-am-unsure-but-I-think-it's-super-nice mode.

Ending off with group shots of us in the B&W/I-am-unsure-but-I-think-it's-super-nice mode!


Haha and yeah I think if you read my blog long enough, you'd realise my blogging style is super standard.
Starting with photos of the place and people I'm with and then insert tons of photos in the middle with paragraphs/sentences once in a while and then ending with group photo of the people I'm with!

Yeah that paragraph above is very random. 
Ok blog again soon, bye!☺

PS: Photos credits to Lynette, camera model's Canon PowerShot G12 in case anyone's interested.
PPS: Yeah and that was the day where the pretty photo of my current blog header was taken! Scroll down 3 entries down to see my edits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.